When times were good and everyone was steadily making gains inside their pensions, employees were generally content about your Group Retirement Program. But what about now when employees see their investments have lost 20% to 30% of their value and more? Prepare yourself now for the upcoming deluge of questions and concerns about your group retirement program.
Join leading experts for a live webinar to get the answers to these questions and your own.
- Are your chosen investment options the best they can be?
- How often are they reviewed by an investment expert?
- Who do your employees talk to when they have questions about their investments?
- Is there someone qualified that can help them?
- What about costs?
- As a Company, what are our fiduciary obligations?
- Do you have potential liability when things aren’t done, or aren’t done correctly?
- What about the structure and strategy of the plan, is it doing what it should be in terms of attracting the employees you want and motivating them to grow with the Company?
Attending this high impact webinar will give you actionable ideas and the confidence to have meaningful discussions with your pension consultant and plan provider to get the most out of your plan and shield yourself from potential liability.
Designed for those who are interested in having an impact on the present and future of your company’s Group Retirement Plan.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to avoid payroll taxes
- How to offer a sound investment lineup and ensure that employees end up in suitable investment choices
- Negotiating with your advisor and plan provider to make sure your members are paying the least amount in fees to help their plans grow
- The different type of plans available in the marketplace and what makes the most sense for your organization
- The principals of good governance regardless of the type of plan you have, and the consequences of not having proper governance
- How to have your employees engaged in the plan so they get the most out of it and appreciate what has been offered to them
Who Should Attend?
- Payroll and human resources professionals with a functional responsibility for payroll and/or their Company pension/RRSP plan
- Financial and accounting professionals and others who need to be aware of cost and risks associated with their group retirement plan over the short and long term
- Organizations who want to review, analyze and understand their group retirement plan
After registering online for this event, you will receive an email confirmation. Confirmation emails are sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
Three business days before the live event, you will be sent the link to access the webinar on the scheduled day.
Detailed instructions on accessing the webinar will be emailed to you on the morning of the event.
Cancellations must be received at least 4 business days prior to the webinar date to be eligible for a refund. No refunds will be issued after the login information has been provided.