This 3-part webinar series will equip managers with the tangible skills they need to effectively lead their people through the best of times and during times of uncertainty. Topics will include how to be a great leader for your people, how to engage and motivate your people, as well as the importance of recognizing the right behaviours for the right reasons.
Session 1: Tailoring Your Leadership Approach
Great leaders understand that leadership is not “one-size-fits-all”. Each employee requires different types of support and guidance. It is important for leaders to take the time to get to know their people to recognize their likes, dislikes, drivers, and de-motivators. By promoting and role modeling self-awareness and emotional intelligence, leaders can establish a team sub-culture built on a foundation of openness and trust.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
- How to develop an understanding of your team through self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- How to build a culture where employees can feel free to communicate, and be themselves
- How to build an environment where your employees feel safe and trust their managers and co-workers
- Understand the importance of empowering your people to go above and beyond
- How to candidly discuss with employees their strengths and areas for development while having a “Growth Mindset”
After registering for an archived webinar, a confirmation containing login information is sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
You will have access to the archived webinar 24 hours after receiving the login information.
Cancellations: No refunds will be issued once the email containing the login information has been provided.