The Canadian Payroll Association is excited to offer a 3-part webinar series for Senior Leaders, focusing on many of the fundamental skills that Managers require to be successful people-leaders. Topics covered will include: Expanding Your Leadership Abilities, Motivate Your People Through High Performance Coaching, and Effectively Handling Difficult Conversations.
The role of a good leader is to provide whatever it takes—goals, direction, training, support, feedback, and recognition—to develop employees' skills, motivation, and confidence. The result of effective feedback and coaching is an organization where people feel more empowered, engaged, and open to new challenges.
Motivate Your People Through High Performance Coaching will focus on building effective feedback and coaching skills for leaders, providing the foundation for managing people, and sharing the importance of effective performance management practices.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
How you will benefit:
- Better able to coach employees to excel in their roles
- Reduce the amount of time spent on managing employees
- Increase in personal quality and effectiveness as a Leader
What you will learn:
- How to identify challenges in an employee’s performance and understand the issues that may be interfering with their performance
- To see the critical role a Leader plays throughout the performance management process
- To monitor the progress of your employees and ensure ongoing feedback and coaching support
After registering online for an archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation that is sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed. This email contains the login information for the webinar.
Cancellations: No refunds will be issued once the email containing the login information has been provided.