For seasoned payroll professionals with a strong understanding of the year-end process, this half-day overview focuses on new legislative changes impacting year-end and payroll operations.
Focuses on what is changing legislatively for year-end and what to anticipate for the New Year. The program helps participants win the year-end reporting race and get a head start on the New Year requirements.
This seminar is targeted to senior payroll professionals who have a strong understanding of the year-end process and who just want to focus on the changes for year-end and the changes impacting payroll operations in the New Year.
What’s new with the CRA, Revenu Québec & Service Canada?
- 2019 rates, tax exemptions & PA limits
- Enhanced Canada Pension Plan
- New Remittance on Filing
- CRA top 10 payroll audit adjustments
- Taxable benefit update
- New services available through My Business Account
- Updates to EI benefit programs
- ROE Web changes
- Updates to employment/labour standards
- Provincial budget announcements
- tax rates
- health tax levies
- HST update
- Provincial pension legislation
- including pooled registered pension plan legislation being introduced
- Workers compensation assessable earnings
Your registration includes: seminar presentation, course reference manual and handouts, exercises with answers, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments for all breaks.
Dress code is business casual. Please dress in layers to accommodate temperature fluctuations.
CANCELLATIONS OR SEMINAR TRANSFER: Requests must be received in writing at least five (5) business days prior to the seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes per day/per registrant for all sessions cancelled or transferred will apply. Cancellation or transfer requests received less than 5 business days prior to the seminar date are not eligible for transfer or refund.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS or concerns regarding this registration, please contact member services at firstname.lastname@example.org