Driven by your company's individual needs, this course helps develop a Payroll Best Practices plan applicable specifically to your organization. Attendees will examine organizational structures and models, processes, compliance issues, internal controls, methods of service delivery, corporate culture, staffing, and technology. You will review actual case studies to better understand the issues you will face in selecting and implementing your Payroll Best Practices plan.
- Assessing, improving and understanding Payroll Best Practices
- Process improvement
- Emerging trends and technology issues
- Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Identifying Types of Benchmarking and identifying what to measure
- Identify your support and your barriers for the best practices initiative
- Establishing a Best Practices Stakeholder Committee
- Obtain the analysis tools needed to implement best practices
- Understand how to make a best in class payroll continuity plan
- Determine the return on investment for the proposed process changes
- Reviewing the Change Management Process
Who Should Attend
Payroll professionals who are interested in taking steps toward transforming their current practices into payroll best practices.
Your registration includes: seminar presentation, course reference manual and handouts, exercises with answers, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments for all breaks.
Dress code is business casual. Please dress in layers to accommodate temperature fluctuations.
CANCELLATIONS OR SEMINAR TRANSFER: Requests must be received in writing at least five (5) business days prior to the seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes per day/per registrant for all sessions cancelled or transferred will apply. Cancellation or transfer requests received less than 5 business days prior to the seminar date are not eligible for transfer or refund.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS or concerns regarding this registration, please contact member services at email@example.com