A Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets.
This workshop is offered on ZOOM.
How to access your session:
You will be sent the information on how to access your online seminar three business days before the live event. If you do not receive the login information three days before the seminar, check your email SPAM folder. If it's not there, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Participants that attend this half-day workshop will learn:
- The benefits of tracking KPIs
- How to identify five valuable KPIs for payroll operations and five strategic KPIs
- How KPIs can be used to drive business value
- How to make use of KPIs for payroll transformation (continuous improvement)
- How to build a business case to secure executive sponsorship of KPIs
Who should attend?
- Payroll Managers, Payroll Analysts or Payroll Professionals
- Those with responsibility for some portion of payroll operations
- Payroll administrators in large complex organizations with a large volume of employees and data
- Those wearing ‘multiple hats’ that includes payroll responsibility
- Those familiar with payroll, but do not have hands-on responsibility such as C-Suite leaders, HR professionals or Implementation Specialists.
- Small business owners that manage their own payroll
Please note that after registering online for this event, you will receive an email confirmation that confirms your registration. Confirmation emails are sent approximately within 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
Three business days before the live event, you will be sent the link to access the online PD seminar on the scheduled day.
Also, detailed instructions on accessing the online PD seminar will be emailed to you the day before the event.
Cancellations or Transfers: requests must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to the online seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes will be applied. Cancellation or transfer requests received after the login information has been provided are not eligible for a transfer or refund.