Your first step in Quebec Year-end
This introductory course is designed for payroll practitioners preparing year-end for the first time or for payroll professionals, accountants and managers who need a refresher on the year-end process, specific to Quebec.
You'll gain the legislative knowledge required to keep your organization compliant with Revenu Quebec (RQ). Review in-depth fundamentals required for processing RL-1 and RL-2 slips and related summary and perform detailed exercises.
This seminar will prepare you for our Year-end and New Year Requirements session available in November and December.
On Demand: available until August 31, 2022
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
You will learn:
- Deadlines and Penalties
- Reconciling and balancing year-end slips and tax accounts
- Step-by-step instructions for completing the RL-1 and RL-2 slip and summary
- Methods of filing tax slips and reporting deadlines and penalties
- How to handle exceptions such as:
- Reporting a repayment of salary or wage; and
- Correcting a payroll error
- Process for adding, amending or cancelling slips
Login information will be emailed approximately two business days after registration has been processed
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation or transfer requests received after the login information has been provided are not eligible for a transfer or refund.